Wow! How amazing! Delicious!
I love to make cheesecakes and frequently give them as gifts or donate them to fund-raisers! the mint version is so addictive, its flavour is so unique, the texture is unbeatable!
- 185g unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (25g) good-quality cocoa, sifted
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour, sifted
- 50g dark chocolate, melted, cooled
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 1 bunch mint, leaves picked
- 250g cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 100ml thickened cream
- 2-3 drops green food colouring
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and grease and line a 20cm square loose-bottomed cake pan with baking paper.
- Place butter, cocoa, sugar, eggs and flour in a bowl and mix well to combine. Press firmly into the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes or until set. Allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, for the mint topping, place sugar, mint and…
View original post 177 more words