Give your kids a chance to decorate their own cake online!
Check out these amazing pot plant inspired desserts! looks amazing!
Fun idea for every occasion!
Amazing idea! Cookie monster Birthday Cake! 🙂
Yum! thanks sarc127
Cookie Monster Birthday Cake with Cookie Dough Filling
for the cake:
2 cups sugar
1 3/4 cups flour
3/4 cup dutch-processed unsweetened cocoa
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup very hot strong coffee (or 1 cup boiling water)
for the filling:
3/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
3 tablespoons milk
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
for the cake:
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour (or use a baking spray with flour in it!) two 9-inch round cake pans.
In a large mixer bowl, whisk together the sugar, flour, cocoa, soda, powder & salt until combined.
Add in the eggs, milk, oil & vanilla and…
View original post 184 more words
Try it yourself!
Its easy. Firstly make a double batch cake batter and separate evenly into 7 bowls. Colour the batters at desired and cake each coloured batter separately. Note: The cake only has to be thin so don’t over fill cake tins. Bake and assemble with white icing as pictures in the photo!
Wow! How amazing! Delicious!
I love to make cheesecakes and frequently give them as gifts or donate them to fund-raisers! the mint version is so addictive, its flavour is so unique, the texture is unbeatable!
- 185g unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (25g) good-quality cocoa, sifted
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour, sifted
- 50g dark chocolate, melted, cooled
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 1 bunch mint, leaves picked
- 250g cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 100ml thickened cream
- 2-3 drops green food colouring
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and grease and line a 20cm square loose-bottomed cake pan with baking paper.
- Place butter, cocoa, sugar, eggs and flour in a bowl and mix well to combine. Press firmly into the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes or until set. Allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, for the mint topping, place sugar, mint and…
View original post 177 more words
Look at all the amazing things on this site! So inspirational!
Yum! check out this amazing recipe from jevbert1234! Cant wait to try it!
Now this takes it up a notch., this recipe has barely any ingredients! If you are a fan of an eclair or profiterole, this is definite a crowd pleaser.
- 1 box of chocolate graham crackers
- 3-1/4 ounces of vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 3-1/2 cup of milk
- 8 oz of container of cool-whip
- 1 can of chocolate frosting
- Spray the bottom of a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Line the bottom of the pan with whole graham crackers. In bowl of an electric mixer, mix pudding with milk and peanut butter; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Pour half the pudding mixture over graham crackers. Place another layer of whole graham crackers on top of pudding layer. Pour over remaining half of pudding mixture and cover with another layer of graham crackers.
- Heat the container of prepared frosting, uncovered in…
View original post 30 more words